Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.401 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 76% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,058 (R$ 1,862) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Lawrence, Kansas costs $0.58 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (37 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)