Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.424 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,636 (R$ 3,987) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)