Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.749 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,669 (R$ 986) in Sao Joao del Rei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)