Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.426 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,257 (R$ 1,522) in Sao Joao de Meriti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.98 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $14 (41 minutes ago)