Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.927 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,613 (R$ 778) in Sao Joao de Meriti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (16 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (40 minutes ago)