Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.835 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,813 (R$ 996) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)