Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.416 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,305 (R$ 3,692) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (5 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)