Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.758 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 88% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,873 (R$ 1,020) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)