Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.632 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 82% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,006 (R$ 1,777) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)