Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 308%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.459 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 110% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,566 (R$ 3,034) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Darwin costs AU$25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)