Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 391%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.455 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 120% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,431 (R$ 2,462) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (29 minutes ago)