Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 378%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 311 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.514 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 121% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,719 (R$ 2,125) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,430 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨0.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 9,999,999,999,999,999,455,752,309,870,428,160 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $9 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moradabad costs ₨2.00 (42 minutes ago)