Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.811 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,670 (R$ 4,504) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)