Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 321%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 504 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.749 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 137% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,404 (R$ 1,288) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)