Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.661 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,999 (R$ 3,861) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)