Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,593 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35843 EGP / DOP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 75% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,275 (RD$ 53,776) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (32 minutes ago)