Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 648 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33619 EGP / DOP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 114% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,034 (RD$ 23,898) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)