Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 784 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37498 EGP / DOP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 123% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,368 (RD$ 30,317) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £9,995,680,000 (39 minutes ago)