Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.455 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 106% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,382 (R$ 2,270) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)