Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.753 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,047 (R$ 4,008) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (about 1 hour ago)