Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.533 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 108% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,206 (R$ 941) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (41 minutes ago)