Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Philippines and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35241 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,117 (Php11,683) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (37 minutes ago)