Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,918 (ARS $3,358) in Santiago del Estero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)