Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38339 EGP / DOP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 103% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,357 (RD$ 16,582) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)