Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 180 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.813 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 130% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,794 (€663) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,000 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Heidelberg costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨950 (about 1 hour ago)