Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.970 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 133% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,907 (€861) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)