Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 416 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00622 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,235 (COL$842,080) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (about 3 hours ago)