Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00562 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,316 (COL$3,258,411) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)