Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cali, Colombia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00577 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,927 (COL$680,455) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (39 minutes ago)