Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 460 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00598 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,597 (COL$1,438,078) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (25 minutes ago)