Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00644 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 69% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,282 (COL$820,708) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (25 minutes ago)