Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cali, Colombia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00302 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,080 (COL$1,350,485) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)