Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,819 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02741 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 98% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,670 (CH$425,718) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)