Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,349 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02883 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,179 (CH$630,576) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (2 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)