Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 235%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,664 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02745 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 102% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,695 (CH$426,002) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (44 minutes ago)