Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,162 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02509 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 99% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,987 (CH$198,713) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)