Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,576 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02793 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 95% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,822 (CH$530,771) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (23 minutes ago)