Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,781 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02850 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 114% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,358 (CH$187,958) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (39 minutes ago)