Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 273%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.454 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 129% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,734 (€295) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (about 1 hour ago)