Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 249%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.909 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 94% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,245 (€1,207) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)