Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 293%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.055 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 134% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,760 (€437) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)