Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.780 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,829 (Bs 6,644) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (4 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)