Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 4,952 (ARS $4,435) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.250 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)