Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00601 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,980 (COL$1,328,350) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (41 minutes ago)