Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00301 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,259 (COL$1,414,239) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)