Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00613 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,282 (COL$2,330,690) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $508 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)