Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.175 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,532 (R$ 3,388) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)