Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.861 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 82% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,676 (R$ 969) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)