Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.449 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,464 (R$ 2,287) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)