Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.709 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,111 (R$ 3,846) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)