Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.868 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,202 (ARS $16,361) in Santa Fe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)