Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,986 (ARS $8,900) in Santa Fe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)