Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.419 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,577 (R$ 1,767) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)