Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.710 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,983 (R$ 3,394) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,499 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$24,790 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 15,000 ₮ (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,626 (about 5 hours ago)