Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.921 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,833 (R$ 3,420) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (32 minutes ago)