Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.831 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 83% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,586 (R$ 787) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (38 minutes ago)