Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.203 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 79% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,456 (€1,062) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)