Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.101 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 134% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,790 (€437) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)