Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.931 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 76% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,104 (€1,059) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $329 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $429 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)