Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.617 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 104% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,088 ($b1,945) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)