Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.289 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 72% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,373 ($b4,167) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $757 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)