Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.592 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,496 ($b6,751) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)