Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 787%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.730 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 275% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,855 ($1,120) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (about 1 hour ago)