Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.888 EGP / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,641 (986 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (3 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (10 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)