Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.850 EGP / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,680 (1,103 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)