Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 503%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.603 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 249% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,220 ($1,092) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)