Cost of living comparison between Santa Ana, California, United States and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.800 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 264% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,100 ($511) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)