Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 476%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.810 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 261% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,109 ($1,073) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Gibraltar costs £600 (about 1 hour ago)