Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 340%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.850 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 166% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,640 ($1,941) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (25 minutes ago)