Cost of living comparison between Sanliurfa, Turkey and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.062 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,140 (818TL) in Sanliurfa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (40 minutes ago)