Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.173 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,178 (1,194TL) in Sanliurfa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$17 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhatinda costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)