Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.811 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,670 (1,386TL) in Sanliurfa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)