Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.453 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,054 (RM4,279) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fuzhou costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)