Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.304 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,918 (RM3,931) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £691 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Río Cuarto costs ARS $43 (about 1 hour ago)