Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.541 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,692 (RM1,043) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)