Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07256 EGP / YER
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,359 (115,195 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (42 minutes ago)