Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.630 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 124% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,592 (€1,137) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)