Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.604 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 172% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,281 (€892) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)