Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47082 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,746 (ARS $29,197) in San Rafael to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)