Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize, Belize compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.903 EGP / BZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize (Belize) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,396 (BZ$1,617) in San Pedro Town, Belize to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)