Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.749 EGP / HNL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,360 (L 25,850) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (35 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)