Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.752 EGP / HNL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 75% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,697 (L 14,232) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)