Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.960 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 103% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,346 (Mex$ 6,613) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)