Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.956 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,942 (Mex$ 18,778) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $800 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,290 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)