Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,170 (ARS $4,628) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)