Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.017 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,050 (ARS $6,932) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (about 2 hours ago)