Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.872 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,892 (Mex$ 5,612) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)