Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.960 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 73% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,400 (Mex$ 5,627) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)