Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.934 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,103 (Mex$ 18,309) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)