Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,422 (ARS $5,723) in San Luis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,000 (27 minutes ago)