Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.018 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,267 (ARS $3,209) in San Luis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)