Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 292%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 643 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.610 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 178% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,264 ($867) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)