Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.590 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 120% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,435 ($1,503) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)