Cost of living comparison between San Juan, Puerto Rico and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.858 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 118% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,803 ($768) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)