Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33130 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 103% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,411 (Php73,680) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)