Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35914 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 178% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,696 (Php24,214) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Agadir costs 12 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)