Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.155 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 2,377 (ARS $2,057) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)