Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.44259 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,397 (ARS $25,750) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $2,638 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €31 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.209 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)