Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 73% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,181 (Mex$ 9,180) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)