Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 343%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,097 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03218 EGP / CRC
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 159% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,513 (₡ 482,124) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)