Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 313%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02836 EGP / CRC
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 148% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,735 (₡ 272,695) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)