Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 292%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 685 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03154 EGP / CRC
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 107% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,767 (₡ 721,969) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)