Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 368%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 945 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03102 EGP / CRC
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 155% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,006 (₡ 451,464) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (24 minutes ago)