Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 294%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 741 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03110 EGP / CRC
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 147% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,811 (₡ 572,684) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)