Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33944 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 84% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,079 (Php65,047) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 2 hours ago)