Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37849 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 155% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,977 (Php21,076) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)