Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34879 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 121% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,390 (Php46,990) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)