Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02975 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,584 (CH$624,674) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)