Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02725 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,112 (CH$334,387) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)