Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.951 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,703 (Mex$ 16,512) in San Cristobal de las Casas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)