Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 343%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 929 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.760 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 131% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,362 ($1,428) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €254 (about 1 hour ago)