Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.806 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,645 (3,585TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)