Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.173 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,218 (1,589TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (43 minutes ago)