Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.989 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,773 (756TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)