Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.325 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,058 (3,626TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (37 minutes ago)