Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00576 EGP / UZS *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 3,120 (541,392 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)