Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00477 EGP / UZS *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 3,712 (777,900 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)