Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31343 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,769 (руб 40,740) in Samara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)