Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 314%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.641 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 181% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,339 (€986) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)